We bring the “Zoo to You” and create an Up close Wildlife Experience.
Zoo to You delivers Educational Wildlife Talks which are in line with the National Australian Curriculum and created in consultation with the classroom teacher in order to meet outcomes and fit into your units of learning.
Once your talk is complete, students are able to interact with a range of native Australian Wildlife by touching in a safe and controlled manner. This helps create a meaningful and real life connection with our Australian animals.
Our programs can be delivered within each classroom or as a lecture style talk with a whole year level at once.
All talks come with presentation resources, teacher notes and student worksheets which all complement the presentation delivered to your specific year level.
Topics may include the following:
- Living and non-living
- Insects, mini beasts and creepy crawlies
- Australian animals
- Marine creatures and the Great Barrier Reef
- Endangered species and threats to our environment
- Habitats and ecosystems
- Life cycles
- Food webs and food chains
- Crocodile and Snake safety
- Sustainability and Conservation
- Wetlands, Rainforest, Deserts and Reef
Here at Zoo to You, we work to ensure your students go away with an appreciation and a positive view towards our Natural World.
We believe that ‘Education is the Key to Conservation’.
$13 per head
* min fee of 30 students apply *